|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Sunday, February 15, 2009, 10:03 pm
Firstly, V day is still over rated. It must be some sort of marketing scheme which people can legally selling roses are 4 times the normal rate, restaurant coming out with ridiculous menu for the couples. And no, I am not being bitter, in fact, although I am single, I celebrated it with some other single female. And heck, the restaurant we have eaten even give a complementary rose! Ha! Bet you pitiful BFs got forced into getting a bouquet for flower felt the pain in the wallet. Secondly, Pink Panther 2 is fail. Utter rubbish. Don't waste your time, money and brain cells. I don't usually complain about how good or bad a movie is, but this time I really have to. It is way worse than you don't mess with the zohan. That is how bad. Thirdly, I am addicted to 方大同's song. It is made of win. Labels: El Geeko, festive, whine tasting
|