|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Thursday, December 18, 2008, 9:23 am
Well, 2008 is not technically over yet... But it is about time to do a review, again.After looking back at the resolution I had the beginning of the year, it was found that I had pretty much screwed up, again. Not that I have any thing to blame on, but this year is kind of bad for me. Things changes dramatically and so many events unforeseen. Tired, but after all, this is just parts and parcels of life. Lets see, I broke up with my almost-5-years GF. I guess we grew up and goals changes, sparks no longer bright and things do go our way any more. I guess leaving each other is better than force ourselves to go on. I sold Ariena, reason being she's old and worn and my company is offering a car. Guess it's time to lose her too. I got myself another gf which is now in the "It's complicated" stage. Well, what to do? Working environment has change since a change of colleagues. There isn't a direct definition of good or bad, but well, who moved my cheese? I read too much, to the extend of 3 books in a week (while maintaining the normal life of working and grinding). That is where all my spending goes by the way, that concludes why I am so broke this year. Well indulged in food, book and traveling a little too much. At this time of economy? Ouch. Guess that is just a way to offset my tough luck this year. A lot of obstacles, a lot. But if it doesn't kill me, it makes me stronger! I don't think I will write again, at least not for 2008. (I am just being lazy) Labels: El Geeko, emolt, everyday thing
|