|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Wednesday, October 31, 2007, 9:16 pm
It is the Halloween again!! woohoo!Nightmare before Christmas is one of my all time fav. <3 And I came across a few cover version of the original track by groups like Panic! at the disco, Marilyn Manson and Fall out boys. Below are the comparison of versions by them, seriously, try out Marilyn's. His version is so uber pwnage. The good old version The very gentlemen version by Panic! at the disco And as I said earlier, Marilyn Manson's. What's this, a song Jack sang when he entered Christmas Town, old version. And a punk-ed FOB version. Oh yea, when I mean nightmare ahead, I meant youtube whoring and 56k nightmare :D Happy Halloween. Labels: El Geeko, festive, uTube
|