彦と千のthousand thoughts
Profile

Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race.

Links

Blackjettas
Bobo Bimbo
Brenda
Cheeserland
Eamonn
Four Feet Nine
Geraldine
Jay Vee
Jian Shin
Jolene
Kenny Sia
Ki Jin
Li Ann
Lie Peh
Maddox
Michael Ooi
Post Secret
Richmond
dSiant
Sandra
Shelvin
Sherlyn
Sue
Suet Li
Wingz
Yan Yan
Yee Bing



Can't find something?

History
Tools

Blogger
Blog Action Day
Deviantart
Facebook
Frienster
My Blog Log
Project Petaling Street
Rice Bowl Journals
vehemency

Thursday, July 05, 2007, 9:17 pm

...or however you spell Terrenganu, I give no shit.

Because I was still suffering from depression, and I got sent to outstation trip at the same time, along with a religious old malay uncle, I was EMOfied and personal privacy got invaded like ants finding ways to crawl into sweeties.

Therefore, out of my temper, I left the old man in hotel and go had my dinner alone, in KFC, like wtf. And better still, the KFC is right opposite of McDonald's.


This is what EMO Sendo eat, other than kids.

And of course, to make myself feel better, I had this!!!

I had some funny encounter which buying the ice cream. The lady asked, "Would you like choc rice or chocolate syrup with it?" And guess what, the ice cream has already its own choc rice =.=|||

Cute enough, the next morning, guess what I see out from my hotel room!

Like, wtf.

Somehow, this lines keep on playing in my mind when I saw that.


Okay, enough fun with Kuantan, pressing towards Kuala Terrenganu is a bore. Driving along the coastal road is indeed beautiful, nothing nothing special.

The town itself is even worse, other than those normal Rumah Kampung, there are nothing much. Some pic to share.






Of course, being an EMO as I was that time, while I was driving back, I had some terribly horrible experience!!! Sendy score her first kill, and it's a mammal. WTF. I was driving happily along the kampung road and out of no where, no reason, a white cat ran across the road, and you pretty much guessed it, Sendy took it by her right front wheel.
*Dong..kurukurukuru.....*
Sorry, dear white cat. I mean no harm. May you rest in peace, and your owner still find piece of you peace of mind. I am really sorry.

Okay, back to entry, on the way back in Karak Highway the next day, I saw the sky being so pretty, I took a shot.


Well, looks nothing special right, but guess what, I SWEAR I SAW OPTIMUS PRIME FLYING DOWN TO MSIA!!!!

AND THIS IS THE PROOF!!!

Disclaimer: For the last part of the entry, you seriously gotta blame Transformer the movie. The user is not responsible for your addiction to Transformer. By reading this you also should not blame the user typing this right now that the movie is ending with Megatron being destroyed and Optimus and their team stayed on earth since the cude is destroyed.
Warning: the disclaimer above contains spoiler. And yes, I plagarised this idea from Uncyclopedia and there is nothing you can do about this.




Labels: , ,