|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 9:33 pm
Its raining on this Monday night,hotel lobby is my only connection to the world, the old pub is playing with old Hokkien songs, I am sitting at the table of the receptionist that has gone home. Kuantan is far, the lobby is cold, I am alone, away from home. I am waiting for tomorrow, so close yet so far, after a midday sun I survived, to home I will drive. The job I was assigned is a bore, the people walking in and out gave my eye sore, pondering waiting for my darling to call, and phone rang with some fucker making a wrong call. Labels: away from home, career suicide
|