|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 10:14 pm
你說你很珍惜我所給的,可是感覺卻不能表達, 唯有的是假裝, 不要一直傷害著我。 勉強下去已經不是辦法, 兩個人兩棵不同的心, 為繼續而繼續, 最終還是傷害彼此。 明知道最終還是沒有結果, 倒不如自己親手結束這幕, 一個人的勉強, 兩個人的痛苦, 我寧願讓你活得開心, 讓你去尋找你的未來。 我知道你已經沒有了心, 失去了愛意勉強繼續, 只不過是為了 不想要傷害我的心。 明知道最終還是沒有結果, 倒不如自己親手結束這幕, 一個人的勉強, 兩個人的痛苦, 我寧願讓你活得開心, 讓你去尋找你的未來。 詞,曲:yanchyuan --- p/s: the thought of writing down my situation just somehow pop into my mind. I want to remember how it happened. But why in Mandarin, and song lyrics form? Seriously I don't know. I was humming some tunes and decided to put lyrics into them and there it goes. Some things just come that way. So after I reach home the same day in the evening. I start typing what I could remember down, fine tune it a bit and that is what you get to read up there. Also, it is raining cats and dogs here right now. I am sure tomorrow gonna be one heck of a traffic jam. I still miss her.
|