|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Monday, August 18, 2008, 9:48 pm
![]() Attracted when I first met you, standing in front of your house, in your oversized red wind breaker. Things come and go and we learn to love, we rely on each other through the dawn and dusk, keeping each other up like two collapsing pillars. Over the time we had been together, 19 seasons come and go, we used to call each other dearest. Time washes everything, statues rot and building fall, even the love faded like bleached bones. We were so close yet so far, we leave without much words, neither happy nor sad. I am cleaning up my closet, the cloths, the emotion debris, the happiness I had, I am going to give them away, to the people that need them. What comes up must come down, what excites me and you no longer there, but why burn the bridge? I miss Gippsland as much as I miss the good old days, driving in the dark with Arvil's voice filling the silence, back from the happy trip to Melbourne. ![]() I need to grow up, I need to learn how to leave something beside, so I am cleaning up my closet today. ------- Foot note: Just in case some of you still do not know. I have already broken up with the girl I once loved, you know who she is. But that has been a while, I was keeping it under the rug, but you can keep a secret like this forever right? Anyway, I am now a happy person with someone else loving me just as much as I love them. additional note: why the fuck all the emo songs played at this time when I am blogging. Labels: emolt
|