|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Monday, October 29, 2007, 10:39 pm
Ever had that feeling that you feel like being alone, just alone for a while?Something, somehow, got into me. I don't know what is that, just had this kind of feeling out of a sudden. Cutting off self from everything, listening to only music I like, walking at my own pace rubbing shoulder with every other stranger? Mid Valley on a Monday evening seems like a good place for that. Not much a crowd. Slowly strolling at my own pace. Window shop pointlessly around here and there, breathing the recycled air and let my mind go blank. It just happen to be I am emoing. Labels: emolt
|