|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Monday, September 11, 2006, 11:20 pm
...is the time I get invited to wine tasting dinner with all the big shits and Calbeck Macgreger, my company's wine/liquor supplier.I left office at 6:30, freaking jam I say, due to the freaking evening rain everyday. Since my boss and manager is also in the invitation list, I drove my own car and they both drove theirs, towards Atrium, slightly behind Sheraton Imperial KL. Driving there in a rainy evening with heavy trafic sucks. However, my smart o'manager took the wrong wrote, and I stumble across this wonderful view, in the heart of KL!!! KLCC under the bridge ![]() Where is my twin? ![]() Some cool building along the highway. ![]() The parallel track of Monorail, KL ![]() Atrium is located slightly behind Sheraton Imperial KL (and I dont know how to go there), therefore, following my manager's car. Due to restriction, I cant take a single shot of photo in the wine wasting dinner in this damn cool lounge, however, I manage to have a door give, and its pretty cool. Manage to try a few different red and white by the manufacturer, and their sauvignon blanc is the most impressive among the series. The cab sau is woody, merlot is pretty good and shiraz is light compare to aussie shiraz's. Too bad they dont have chardonnay for testing today. Want a bottle of french cabernet sauvignon 2004 of Fortant la Skalli Family (18.7cl/quater btl size)? (Personal note: this cab sau is pretty woody/smoke in aroma, pretty common and tannin in taste, but hey, its a VDP! (Vin de pays D'oc). ) ![]() Yummy. However, this is not the best wine I ever tasted in wine tasting session. Perrin Reserve Blanc/Rouge of France and Kressman Selectionne Rouge (Vin de Table) is good too. Currently listning to: Time to dance - Panic! at the disco Labels: career suicide
|