|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 12:13 am
OMFG, why do I suddenly have the nostalgic feeling home sick (of the house I stayed in Gippy land, 61, XXXXXX, Churchill for about 18 months from start to end), Gippsland On Campus South Unit 1 Room 6, the peaceful Melbourne night, the Crown Entertainment Building, the Old Princess Highway, the Philip Island, Traralgon Square, Morwell Mid Valley, Glen Wavly Yong Tou Fu Shop, Boxhill Train station, Chadstone Shopping Complex, Melbourne Central Station, Melb China Town, Flamingo Racing course and the melbourne show ground, Tulla Marine Airport, the McDonalds at Moe, the Mobil Petrol Station that has been closed down along M1, slightly after Garfield, Pakenham's Subway Sandwish Bar, Morwell's Noodle Paradise, Morwell Gippsland FM radio station, the 90 mile beach, the Go-Kart building we go every fortnight, South Recreation Hall, my blue 1.3 Sedan Daihatsu Charade, Richmond, Zyan, Wei Wei, Samson, Jamie, Stacey, Shelvin, Shirley, Ryan, Lilian, Ian, Lynn, Thomas, Sangee, Siti, Geraldine, Jasmine, Ivan, Yew Jeon and many many more friends and lecturers - Jennifer Moose (of course I do remember you), Mr Chris Panther (you rox), Allen (uber microb boss), Bob (ho ho ho, never mess with him when comes to Chemistry), Philip Brook Carter (cig, coffee and biotechnology for the win!!!) Lyell Wilson (gosh, possible the best photographer I know off, and he is simply so helpful that I got freaked out at times).It has been over a year since I came back from the Kangaroo Land. Damn, it feels like I just left the lovely land last week, yet time fly so fast... so fast. Why do I even have a feeling of going back there, when I don't even belong there. --------- Possible Reason:- - I found Yan Yan there, possibly the biggest contribution - I grew up during my most sensitive emo period there, with friends. - I am so stress free that the only thing I have to worry is when do I have to go back to KL - I almost go to heaven, all thanks to some liver infection and doctors who didn't treat me on the spot, dragging my sickness over 3 weeks and I am forced to fly back KL and get treatment. I would be nicely sleeping in the coffin wood now if not for Yan Yan taking care of my over the toughest period of my life, and the voice of my parents over the phone keeping my life over the water level. - I tried so so so so so so many things for the first time there - Radio broadcasting, cooking, organising event, leading other new students away from home sickness, eating 2L ice cream in a single go, bla bla bla. - I met so many good friends from all over the world. - I got pWneD - I visited many suburbs due to driving into wrong route, but discover the facinating wonder, and peacefulness in each of them - I fell in love with the quietness of every place after 6pm. - The groceries store (Coles, Safeway) opened till 12am. - The bestest best tasting milk I ever had - Paul's Full Cream - The biggest Fish and Chip I can get for only 3 dollars. - The weather during Autumn, winter and Spring (and no, summer is freaking stuffy and hot). - and many more I am so... emo-ed I cant type. Currently listning to: over the hills and far away - nightwish Labels: emolt
|