|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Sunday, September 14, 2008, 10:00 pm
And after dinner, I decided to drive my girlfriend back home.At times, if you accidentally look back, you would notice time flies. It is another year, another Mid Autumn Festival. It feels more like just last month. Sending my girlfriend back on the 8:13pm of Mid Autumn Festival night, it is drizzling softly, coldly in the early night. My CD player is playing When the lights are low by Janet Seidel. No idea why, but I am into swing, jazz and bossa nova lately. I have no idea why. It just comes like that. But well, a change in taste from my usual indie rock or punk is always welcome. Back to the driving. The crave for tea just strike me suddenly when I was driving. It's mid autumn festival, the celebration for mooncake and tea. I know it is almost impossible to get chinese tea in a can or bottle at 7-eleven, so I just get a bottle of Lipton lemon green tea as substitute. The first sip of ice cold tea brings satisfaction. The cold tea slowly flows down my tongue, throat, then slowly, warming up, and ending in the stomach. I finished the bottle in less than 5 minutes. The route to send her back is the usual route I take. I do not have any particular reason to detour somewhere else. The road is empty. I am sending my girl friend back home. And I will go home alone. Labels: post+1 braincell -1
|