|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Wednesday, June 06, 2007, 7:14 pm
This horoscope month of Gemini is seriously a black month for me.Lemme recall what happened: 28th May, I misstep and felt of the stairs. And this is the end result 30th May, somehow, my wisdom tooth decided to grow and gave me a fucking jaw and tooth ache. 31th May, yay, tooth growing in toddler usually comes with fever. I got this too. Whole body is emitting heat with joint pain. Great. 1st June, the fever set off then comes ulcer in the throat. This is the fucker in action. EDIT: This pic does feels like some den of a zerg :P 3rd June, while adjusting the weight of my dumb bell, one of the nut that holds the weight felt. As smart as I always am, I reflectively move my leg INTO the path of the fall, thinking I might cushion the fall and reduce the impart on the floor. Smart, ain't I. I got a sore toe now. Yea, this is the nut. Nutcase. 4th June, the throat got so dry I can't talk for shit (that means I am partially muted). Sometime we take chances, sometime we take pills. This time I take pills. 6th June, the greatest of all event. Some mofo decided to drove into my lane quick and almost hit my car. That is not about it, I instinctively turned away, and drove into a pit, and "BOOM!" *SHAKY CAR, drifted to the left lane for 3-4s before I pull back* Thank god I manage to gain control of the car and there is no car speed on the left lane. Or else you can visit me in black suit. I quickly drive to a petrol station right in front. The back wheel punctured. WTF! I just changed the tyre like wtf 1st of June. Guess gonna get a new tyre tomorrow. And make sure my rims are still alright too. I felt sick right now. Sick as in freaked out. I didn't shoot any photo over the course of my looking like an ass changing car spare wheel. Here, take a look at the spare wheel instead. Looks like radioactive warning, doesn't it? Finally put you into use, it feels sad to be ignored in the trunk all life, right? right? WTF. Labels: everyday thing, whine tasting
|