彦と千のthousand thoughts
Profile

Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race.

Links

Blackjettas
Bobo Bimbo
Brenda
Cheeserland
Eamonn
Four Feet Nine
Geraldine
Jay Vee
Jian Shin
Jolene
Kenny Sia
Ki Jin
Li Ann
Lie Peh
Maddox
Michael Ooi
Post Secret
Richmond
dSiant
Sandra
Shelvin
Sherlyn
Sue
Suet Li
Wingz
Yan Yan
Yee Bing



Can't find something?

History
Tools

Blogger
Blog Action Day
Deviantart
Facebook
Frienster
My Blog Log
Project Petaling Street
Rice Bowl Journals
vehemency

Friday, December 15, 2006, 9:33 am

As heard on an English Radio Station today:

Ad 1:
Guy: Some Japanese car maker and model, fully imported from Japan, now with zero percent interest.
Girl: Some Japanese car maker and model, fully imported from Japan, now with attractive cash rebate.
Guy: I am more INTERESTING (<--- wtf?) with zero percent interest.
Girl: I am more ATTRACTIVE(<--- wtf wtf wtf wtf) with cash rebate.

-End-

I was like, wtf? is it purposely done or some fuck heads overlook at the ad's content and english level? I admit, Malaysian english standard isn't the best, but please, don't drag what is drowning deeper into the whirlpool.

Ad 2:
I cant remember exactly how the conversation is going on, but that is about two girls chatting about 1 dude name Jeff that is keep calling to one of the girl. Half way whining through, Jeff called one of the girl that the girl answer with some uber high frequency sharp voice, "Hi Jeff, I am free, what UPPPPPPPPPPP (and broke her vocal towards the end of the "up" part), and numb my ear drum for 5 seconds. I bet that is some tactics deployed by a phone service provider to make people answer more calls from anyone, and disable the next advertisement for 5 seconds, hopefully they competitor's.

Ad 3:
Now this one I find it interesting, creative and innovative.
Dude 1: Anything Can Auto Repair
Dude 2: I want to sent my car for service
Dude 1: Can can can
Dude 2: My car is a Toyato you know?
Dude 1: Cannnn
Dude 2: You know how to repair a Toyota meh?
Dude 1: Can can
Dude 2: Eh, you use original parts ar?
Dude 1: Can can can.
Dude 2: Eh, you know what to say anything besides can?
Dude 1: Can lah!
Dude 2: Eh do you offer warranty?
Dude 1: Cannot! *slam the phone*

Best. Win! Ad of the month for me.


Currently listning to: None

Labels: