|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Monday, June 12, 2006, 9:10 pm
The good news.Maxis called me up and gave me a jersey. The jersey is an original Adidas/FIFA world cup merchandise. It cost RM 71.90 on the tag and I got it for free. :D I get the choose the country of my choice. ![]() The bad news. They ran out of France's jersey!!! #^@% I can't make up my mind for the next, either Italy, Argentina or England. And I settle with the one in white and red. ![]() That is the England's colour, just in case you don't know. ![]() But still, good or bad, THAT IS STILL A FREE JERSEY!!! /RAWR Here is a free ad for them in return for the jersey :P :P :P ![]() Photo shot using my cellphone. Currently listning to: Sympathy for the Martyr - Straylight Run
|