彦と千のthousand thoughts
Profile

Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race.

Links

Blackjettas
Bobo Bimbo
Brenda
Cheeserland
Eamonn
Four Feet Nine
Geraldine
Jay Vee
Jian Shin
Jolene
Kenny Sia
Ki Jin
Li Ann
Lie Peh
Maddox
Michael Ooi
Post Secret
Richmond
dSiant
Sandra
Shelvin
Sherlyn
Sue
Suet Li
Wingz
Yan Yan
Yee Bing



Can't find something?

History
Tools

Blogger
Blog Action Day
Deviantart
Facebook
Frienster
My Blog Log
Project Petaling Street
Rice Bowl Journals
vehemency

Thursday, February 16, 2006, 10:24 pm

1.Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
Errr... I can't even remember who... is that a no?

2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
If only I do.

3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Pop. XD

4. What is the best thing about your current job?
Working from home.

5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette was required ?
No.

6. Are you against same sex marriage?
As long as that doesn't involve me, I will not against it.

7. Have you been on a date in the past week?
Yesh... the rip-off-a-bloke day is just a few days ago.

8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
No idea... Melbourne? Singapore? Scuba Diving?

9. Quote a song lyric...
Refer to "Is it real" below.

10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Getting old

11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
Yea, but not many.

12. Do you like your parents?
Neutral

13. What state/country are you from?
Kay El, Malaysia.

14. Tell us about the last conversation you had?
"Yea, I had my dinner."

15. Where do you see yourself in one month?
KL

16. What is your favorite smell?
The smell that makes my saliva drips

18. What is the time and the outside temperature at the moment?
10:31pm, fucking hot

19.have you ever done anything vindictive to your coworkers?
No. I dont have any coworker.

20. Have you ever gone to therapy?
Yea. 'Nuff said.

21. Have you ever Played Spin the Bottle?
I tried something similar

22. Have you ever Toilet Papered someone's house?
No

23. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
Yes, and it happens all the time.

24. Have you ever gone camping?
Yes, when I was younger.

25. Have you ever had a crush on your sisters friend?
Don't think so

26. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
Nope

27. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Nope, but I don't mind giving that a shot.

28. Have you ever had a stalker?
Not likely.

29. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
No.

30. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Yes, and pretty often.

31. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober one?
Err... I would say this is a yes.

32. Have you ever been cheated on?
Emotionally, yes, physically, no, financially, yes.

33. Have you ever had sex with one of your myspace friends?
WTF is myspace?

34. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?
No....not yet

35. Have you ever felt like you were just completely rhino raped?
WTF? Rhino rape? no I guess

36. Have you ever lied to your parents?
Who doesn't lie?

37. Have you ever been to the US?
Nope, and no plan of going either.

38. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
Almost, I swim so much that I almost fainted after I got up.

39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
I wear hat all the time, and one of the reason is getting bad haircut.

40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day?
Yes I think.

41. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn't know what was going on?
Yea, but not longer so, but if you wish to try, do tell me =[

42. Have you not realized what you had until you lost it?
I experience that a few times, some huge ass events in my life.

43. Who would you wanna tag this meme with?
I don't spread poison, do it if you want to.

---------
Currently listning to: The Runaway by Something Corporate