彦と千のthousand thoughts
Profile

Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race.

Links

Blackjettas
Bobo Bimbo
Brenda
Cheeserland
Eamonn
Four Feet Nine
Geraldine
Jay Vee
Jian Shin
Jolene
Kenny Sia
Ki Jin
Li Ann
Lie Peh
Maddox
Michael Ooi
Post Secret
Richmond
dSiant
Sandra
Shelvin
Sherlyn
Sue
Suet Li
Wingz
Yan Yan
Yee Bing



Can't find something?

History
Tools

Blogger
Blog Action Day
Deviantart
Facebook
Frienster
My Blog Log
Project Petaling Street
Rice Bowl Journals
vehemency

Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 2:08 am

Performer: The Seatbelts
Words By: Tim Jensen
Vocal: Scott Matthew

Figurines that fall like leaves then disappear, keep calling
Is it real? Is it real?
Dark machines that wheeze and breathe then mock the air, appalling
What is real? What is real?
This world can really be too much
I can't take another day
I guess that I've just had enough
My mind's slipping far away
I'm falling in and out of touch
Could someone please explain?

Set my mind for open sky, but couldn't fly, so sadly
What am I? What am I?
Sullen eyes shed teardrop lies then criticize, now laughing
What is real? What is real?
It's really all become too much
I'm not sure what I should feel
I guess I've finally had enough
I don't know if this is real
I'm crashing in and out of touch
Can anyone explain?


If you think the Gloomy Sunday is nothing, I DARE you to try this.

Disclaimer: I will not take responsibillity if you/your friend/family/pet iguana suicided after listening to the song.