|
彦と千のthousand thoughts
| |
|
Profile
Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race. Links
Blackjettas Can't find something?
History
Tools
Blogger |
Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 3:06 pm
Thanatos~ If I can't be yours.By: Loren & Mash Now its time, I fear to tell I've been holding it back so long But something strange deep inside of me is happening I feel unlike I've ever felt And it's makin' me scared That I may not be what I think I am What of us, what do I say Are we both from a different world Cos every breath that I take, I breathe it for you I couldn't face my life without you And I'm so afraid. There's nothing to comfort us What am I, if I can't be yours I don't sleep, don't feel a thing And my senses have all but gone Can't even cry from the pain, can't shed a tear now I realise We're not the same And it's making me sad Cos we can't fulfill our dreams in the life So I must, let us break free I can never be what you need If there was a way, through the heart Then I would find it I'd take the blows. Yes, I would fight it But this is the one Impossible dream to live What am I, if I can't be yours. -------- Dedicate this song to my gf.
|