彦と千のthousand thoughts
Profile

Generally made up of protein, water and various minerals, with diminishing oil reserves around the mid zone. Has been contributing to global warming for 25 years and trying hard to reduce the footprint now. Male, atheist, geek, savour good food and caught in rat race.

Links

Blackjettas
Bobo Bimbo
Brenda
Cheeserland
Eamonn
Four Feet Nine
Geraldine
Jay Vee
Jian Shin
Jolene
Kenny Sia
Ki Jin
Li Ann
Lie Peh
Maddox
Michael Ooi
Post Secret
Richmond
dSiant
Sandra
Shelvin
Sherlyn
Sue
Suet Li
Wingz
Yan Yan
Yee Bing



Can't find something?

History
Tools

Blogger
Blog Action Day
Deviantart
Facebook
Frienster
My Blog Log
Project Petaling Street
Rice Bowl Journals
vehemency

Tuesday, November 22, 2005, 9:34 pm

From Shan Lynn.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Sky diving
2. Deep sea diving
3. Go to Japan
4. Go to Korea
5. Get at least 10 million in total fortune
6. Eat good food in different parts of the world
7. Get married and live a peaceful life

7 things I can do:
1. Type without looking at the keyboard and made no mistake.
2. Type looking at the keyboard and 4530958 typos appear.
3. Play piano.
4. Eat a lot and NOT get fat.
5. Cook edible food.
6. Drive long distance without getting sleepy.
7. Keep quiet and not talk for days without problem.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Being rude and mean it.
2. Believe in religion.
3. Tolerate the 27192 adverts on Malaysian Radio.
4. Hurt someone physically on purpose.
5. Being nag and listen to it.
6. Defy the law of physics.
7. Sleep with my eye open :P

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Characteristic
2. Eye
3. Charm
4. Talkativeness
5. Adaptablitiy
6. Gamer chick
7. Good logic

7 things that I say most often:
1. Damn
2. XD
3. =.=
4. Uh huh
5. ROFL
6. WTF am I typing (after repeatly typo-ing the same word or too typo-ed that I can't get what I am typing)
7. o.O

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Clemence Poesy
2. Liv Tyler
3. Nicole Kidman
4. Julia Roberts
5. Uma Thurman
6. Jewel
7. Christina Aguilera

7 people I want to do this:
1. Richmond
2. Moo moo prince Samson
3. Sue sue jie?
4. My sister
5. My the other sister
6. Shelvin
7. Aki